IALD Rocky Mountain: Food for Thought
Join us as we volunteer once again with Food for Thought Denver, creating weekend food bags that will be distributed to local children at numerous area schools.
We had a great time -- and an exceptional turnout -- when we held this event back in December, and we're looking forward to making our impact bigger and better for 2024!
- 7:00 – Start packing for Food for Thought!
Things to note:
- Breakfast burritos will be provided by the IALD, courtesy of our fantastic sponsors.
- Limited spaces are available. If you sign up, please show up!
- Event occurs outdoors, so please dress for the weather.
- Free parking is available along the street and there are paid parking lots adjacent to the site.